Free support to find and stay in work.
Working Win supports people who have a health condition to find and stay in employment. If you’re looking for a new role, or struggling at work, sign up for our free support.
You’ll receive one-to-one support from your dedicated Employment Specialist. This includes:
- Help with job applications, CVs and interview skills, to find a job that would suit your skills and strengths
- One-to-one support from your Work and Enterprise Coach to help you continue working and manage your health condition at work
- Meeting with your employer to talk about your needs at work
You can receive support from a qualified team of Health & Wellbeing Coaches to:
- Learn how to cope better with your health condition in work and everyday life
- Create self-care strategies in order to thrive at work
- Receive practical support to improve your wellbeing and thrive in work
You will be given access to a free Westfield Health and Wellbeing package, which includes:
- Togetherall - safe online mental health community support and resources
- 24 Hour Advice and Information Line – 24/7 access to speak to a counsellor, lawyer or medical advisor
- Westfield Rewards – offers and discounts from over 1,000 leading restaurants, retailers and destinations
- DoctorLine™ - 24/7 GP telephone line
You can also access debt, benefit and employment law support from Citizens Advice, including:
- Access to dedicated expert support for income and debt advice
- Fast-track debt and benefits support
- Advice on employment, housing and finance
Sign up to take part for free at www.workingwinreferrals.co.uk or call us on 0114 2900 218.
The total number of residents supported by Working Win has now reached more than 3,570, with more than 500 supported during the extension phase. This has helped the region’s fightback against the Coronavirus pandemic. The scheme has supported people in South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw with physical and mental health issues to find or stay in training and work.
Discover how Working Win is making a difference below.
If you are out of work or you do not have a health condition, there are other places where you can find support.
Funded by the Government’s Work and Health Unit, and delivered in partnership with the South Yorkshire Mayoral Combined Authority and local NHS partners, Working Win provides holistic employment support for people across South Yorkshire.