Open Call for Reserve Capital Projects
You are invited to submit applications for capital projects that can be delivered in the short to medium term and which will be able to fully commit SCR resources by the end of March 2019. Successful projects will be placed on our Reserve Capital list.
Please note the deadline for applications is the 8th of December 2017.
This call is open for transport and infrastructure projects. It is also available to support skills capital and housing schemes that you deem unsuitable for the tailored calls already open for those priorities. The objectives of this call are to:
- identify projects that can deliver within the next 18 months, as funding becomes available;
- build a reserve pipeline of exciting capital projects which can be funded as and when budgets allow;
- ensure that the City Region is ready to respond effectively to national calls as they become available, thereby increasing our chances of success;
- provide our partners with a route for their proposals to be assessed and developed without having to delay till formal budgets are announced; and
- ensure funding allocations already secured by the City Region are fully utilised to continue to achieve our demanding delivery targets.
Ready to apply? All the documents you need are below.
Please submit applications by email to email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information.
The funding forms part of the £320m Sheffield City Region Infrastructure Fund (SCRIF). This fund is made up of the national Local Growth Fund resources which is part of the Government’s continued investment in the Northern Powerhouse.