Skills Capital Fund
We’ve launched a call for applications to the £1.2m Skills Capital Fund, to help projects that contribute to our economic development by providing the state-of-the-art facilities and equipment people need to gain skills and qualifications.
We’ve secured endorsement from the Skills, Employment and Education Executive Board to launch a Skills Capital Fund call for the following:
- Purchase of specialist equipment which supports delivery of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) based training or qualifications
- Small scale re-modelling to support delivery of STEM-based training or qualifications
Applications must demonstrate the benefits that the funding will deliver, such as:
- Increase in learner numbers (at any age)
- Increase in the level of NVQ equivalent provision on offer
- New or enhanced qualifications
- Better quality of existing provision
- Increased commercial income
- Increased achievement and/or retention rates
Applications must clearly align to the economic needs of Sheffield City Region and support residents to acquire the skills and qualifications to support growth in our key industries.
Expressions of Interest need to be submitted before Friday, 24 November. Bids must be for a minimum of £50,000 and a maximum of £500,000.
Ready to apply? All the documents you need are below. Please submit applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more? Email Krysia Wooffinden at email@example.com